DualBootPRO - Windows BCDEdit Made Easy
"If you dual-boot Windows systems, this is the utility you need." - The IT Chronicle
DualBootPRO has an easy to use interface that makes it easy for both the novice and advanced user to make changes to the BCD (Boot Configuration Data). Simply put... our program will save you time and make editing your boot menu a lot faster and easier!
You can trust in our product because PC Magazine, Microsoft Tech Net, PC World, and dozens of other publications have recommended it to their readers.
DualBootPRO has been designed specifically to make manipulation and editing of the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store easy to use. DualBootPRO also includes built-in diagnostics to help find and correct errors in the BCD store, and a number of new utilities and advanced options.
- Install multiple Windows Operating Systems or manage your boot configuration
- Never have to directly edit the BCD using the DOS Command Prompt
- Ability to back up (and restore) your boot information (BCD store)
- Adjust the order of OS's that appear as the PC boots up
- Set any Windows OS to be the system default
- Rename any of your Windows OS list entries
- Improved built-in diagnostics find & correct errors in the BCD store
- Works for dual booting in Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP
DualBootPRO offers full support for 64-Bit & 32-Bit versions of Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2K SP4 and Windows Server 2003/2008. Drivercure.
DualBootPRO & PROnetworks are trademarked names of Tradewind Creations, LLC and Hawaiian Style Organization, LLC.
All trademarked names mentioned are used for editorial purposes only, with no intention of infringing upon the trademarks.
NOTICE: As of June 1, 2013 'BootPRO' will no longer be officially supported!! Please visit PROnetworks to obtain help from our volunteer support team.